Photo Review! Sailing out of Venice on the Rhapsody of the Seas to Greece & Croatia!

Its nice that you come out from behind the camera every once in a while. You are beautiful and I love that dress you were wearing in the last picture of the whole family. By the way you pictures are great, can I ask what type of camera you use?

I'm about to do this trip...well similar....and I really want to get myself a camera before I go.

Thanks so much for the nice comments! Unfortunately, these were all shot on my Honor 7x Phone with a dual lens...Hopping around with two kids in the heat and lugging my big purse full of snacks and a foldable potty just isn't leaving me much room for a proper camera these days...;)

However, since you're in the market, my favorite camera to take travel photos with is my Canon Rebel T3i. Actually, any of the Rebels are great. Very reliable and affordable. I'd recommend checking them out before you go!

Thank you!! I am going to check that out. I really want a camera and hopefully I hahve enough time to get used to it!

I think most people either find Nikon or Canon more intuitive. So, try and hit up Costco or Best Buy or something and play with them and see which one you're comfortable with! For me, it was definitely Canon!

• 2 weeks later...