AC on Dawn

hi.

I've seen varying descriptions of how well the AC works in Dawn cabins. Because of that, I’ve bought a nifty little fan, as suggested by one of you.

However, I’m still wondering...I haven't been cold since 1987. We keep our house quite cool, like around 70 in summer and 65 in winter, and cooler at night.

We're in 10086. Can anyone tell me how well or poorly the AC works anywhere near there?

We were in a penthouse on Dawn and found the AC to work pretty well, we like to sleep very cold and felt the AC was not perfect but close enough that we were definitely comfortable

We're certainly not in a penthouse, just a balcony cabin. I hope we have a similar experience, though. Thanks.

We just left and had room 10011 my husband thought it would get maybe that temp. The most I had it on cool was 3 notches and could have went 1 more. I always take a little fan as I'm at the age I alternate between cold and super hot!😌

We had a group of about 10 cabins on deck 10 on the Dawn and everyone felt the cabins got warm during the night. My brothers cabin had - what the said was soot - all over their bed. They said it was from the ac - who knows?? They never did anything about it. Kind of crappy on NCLs part!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We had a group of about 10 cabins on deck 10 on the Dawn and everyone felt the cabins got warm during the night. My brothers cabin had - what the said was soot - all over their bed. They said it was from the ac - who knows?? They never did anything about it. Kind of crappy on NCLs part!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

This happened to me on land at a Courtyard hotel. It set off the fire alarm system. I thought there was a major fire as "smokey" soot was coming out of the vents in the hallways. I was a little panicked and it was a nuisance, but everyone did a good job fixing the situation....Especially the firemen. ;)