Pacific West Coast Explorer Sept. 2019

Does anyone know if the Explorer of the Seas will do the Pacific West Coast in Sept of 2019?Bookings are open for fall of this year, but not for fall of 2019. I remember reading something about cancellation of some of the Explorer cruises but don't know if this impacts 2019. When do bookings usually open for fall 2019 west coast cruises? Thanks.

It has been discussed on other threads that some don’t believe the Ovation will be doing Pacific Coastals in 2019. The reason being that the last Alaska cruise starts in Seattle (homeport) but ends in Vancouver.

That could point it going directly to Honolulu, then Sydney. However, it could do a longer cruise from Vancouver, and hit a few Pacific Coast ports before going to Hawaii.

Thanks for the thoughts about the Ovation. I guess I will just have to wait and see what happens. I would be happy if it did do a longer cruise that does the West Coast from Vancouver before it heads to Hawaii. Either way, I hope Royal does continue the west coast sailings . They have made quite a few changes in many sailings in the last few months.:cool: