MSC for Me Bracelets.

BestNC Cruiser

• 2 weeks later...
How do the wristbands work for drinks? Can you order 2 drinks with 1 wristband or would you need to take both wristbands to order 2 drinks?

Jim

You can pay for multiple drinks with one band. The tablets they use to order scan the band And then you sign. It tells you how much the bill is and is charged to room so if you have a package like we do it says 0.00. You can use them in gift shops and to open your room. We have found it quite handy so far

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

From what I have read,the bracelets are free for Aurea and YC and a small charge for the rest. Does anyone know what the process is for getting your bracelets? Do we get them before boarding? Are there certain places you have to go on the ship to get them? Thanks

Hi BestNC Cruiser - not from first hand experience here - from what I've read:

1. For Aurea and YC guests - they get the wrist bands at check-in

2. For other guests, it's USD$5 each, and you can get them from the Cruise Consultant Office (weird place I know - thought it would be Reception/Service Desk - but hearing how busy they get, might not be bad LOL)

You can pay for multiple drinks with one band. The tablets they use to order scan the band And then you sign. It tells you how much the bill is and is charged to room so if you have a package like we do it says 0.00. You can use them in gift shops and to open your room. We have found it quite handy so far

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thank you for the information. They seem like a good idea for during the day.

Jim