Enchantment of the Seas - What are your favorite things to do?

Music and parties in the Centrum. Agree with Solarium and Park Cafe. Chops was great on our recent Enchantment cruise. Also like the big screen on the pool deck.

Do they have lobster in the Chops on Enchantment? On Oasis, their lobster was simply devine.

Consider staying on board during one of your port days. You'll have the pool and pool deck virtually to yourselves for at least several hours and no wait at the bar. It's like being on a private yacht.

Consider staying on board during one of your port days. You'll have the pool and pool deck virtually to yourselves for at least several hours and no wait at the bar. It's like being on a private yacht.

Having been to Nassau multiple times in the past, and not loving it - I think we'll do just as you recommend and stay on board. It's only a 3 nighter and probably the one chance we'll get to really enjoy the ship itself.

I cruise Enchantment next month too. Can someone tell me what exactly is/is in Solarium and Park Cafe?

The Solarium is the adult (16 and over) covered pool area. Park Cafe is a food venue that offers breakfast, lunch and snacks, and is open late, at least 1am.