Little French Key Recently?

kayjay76

Hi all :)

I have a few questions about LFK...

1. What are the average prices on mixed drinks and beer?

2. How long of a ride is it from Coxen hole?

3. Has anyone booked a group of 15+? If so did you book directly thru LFK? Any tips would be great

4. How is the snorkeling from the beach there? ( we're beginers :)

5. What is the ave price of a quick meal or snack there?

6. For the basic package ($59) can you roam over the entire property... any restrictions?

Thank you all for your input!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

We were there on Tuesday. The basic package was more than $59 as I recall. We booked directly through LFK.

The drinks are in the $5-7 range. We ordered a plate of nachos and it was $9.

The ride is about 20 minutes. Once there we were given a tour and saw the animals. Yes, you are free to roam, but it is very small. Our waitress was very attentive and made sure we got good service.

It was not crowded at all when we were there even though there were 4 ships in port that day. Yes, you can book a large group. The beach area is very small and is protected from the winds. We did not snorkel, but did see people doing some. I can't imagine it would be that great in such a small area.

Across from LFK is Big French Key and there seemed to be more snorkeling going on over there.

We were there on Tuesday. The basic package was more than $59 as I recall. We booked directly through LFK.

The drinks are in the $5-7 range. We ordered a plate of nachos and it was $9.

The ride is about 20 minutes. Once there we were given a tour and saw the animals. Yes, you are free to roam, but it is very small. Our waitress was very attentive and made sure we got good service.

It was not crowded at all when we were there even though there were 4 ships in port that day. Yes, you can book a large group. The beach area is very small and is protected from the winds. We did not snorkel, but did see people doing some. I can't imagine it would be that great in such a small area.

Across from LFK is Big French Key and there seemed to be more snorkeling going on over there.

Did you leave Mohogany Bay? If you did, how far is the walk to the drivers outside the port from the shopping area?