Rhapsody of the seas.....

a poster on one of the Marella Facebook pages reckons the company are buying it from RCI. Would be an odd choice as it’s got less balcony cabins % than the Discoveries and Explorers. They got this info whilst on RoTS, bizarrely.

Get rid of Dream she will do nicely ;)

Get rid of Dream she will do nicely ;)
Come on Howard she's a great little ship with lots of fond memories, perhaps the MDR is a bit dull [emoji15] compared to the Discoveries but still has some good points and we are on her next year in our fav cabin. Keep your eyes open for the wolves at the door[emoji6] [emoji6]

Sent from my VF-895N using Forums mobile app

Come on Howard she's a great little ship with lots of fond memories, perhaps the MDR is a bit dull [emoji15] compared to the Discoveries but still has some good points and we are on her next year in our fav cabin. Keep your eyes open for the wolves at the door[emoji6] [emoji6]

Sent from my VF-895N using Forums mobile app

Totally agree Roger had some lovely cruises on her from Jamaica to mexico and Barbados to B.V.I but unfortunately things do move on. IE like the WOLVES :eek:

a poster on one of the Marella Facebook pages reckons the company are buying it from RCI. Would be an odd choice as it’s got less balcony cabins % than the Discoveries and Explorers. They got this info whilst on RoTS, bizarrely.

The less % of balconies is only down to the fact there are more cabins as she was built 15 metres longer than the 1st two (now Discovery 1/2). Overall capacity is about 200 more guests.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if Marella get at least one more of the Vision class (2020/21) and possibly the Mein Schiff 2, the ship that was going to be Explorer 2, as well. TUI Cruises have said they only intend to keep her for a couple of years to provide capacity whilst their newbuild ships are constructed.

The less % of balconies is only down to the fact there are more cabins as she was built 15 metres longer than the 1st two (now Discovery 1/2). Overall capacity is about 200 more guests.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if Marella get at least one more of the Vision class (2020/21) and possibly the Mein Schiff 2, the ship that was going to be Explorer 2, as well. TUI Cruises have said they only intend to keep her for a couple of years to provide capacity whilst their newbuild ships are constructed.

Probably, can imagine enchantment of the seas coming too.