So excited...booked a BD Guarantee and Was Assigned a BA

cruisinfamily07

Hello Everyone, I am so excited as the other day I was looking at my sailing (Jan.25th Jade) and the prices had come down. We were booked in a "G" and the price for a "BD" had come down to only $50 more per person for a guarantee so I decided to go for it. I just signed in and they have assigned a "BA' midship room. I was not expecting that......can't wait!

Does anyone know if NCL is likely to change this room or is it ours now that it has been assigned?

That's a great cabin assignment especially since you started with a "G" obstructed!

Now spread some of your magic my way. I've been holding a BD gty on the Jade next June - no assignment yet - would love a BA.:)

Jan09 cruise; booked BD G military rate; got BB forward-framed balcony and I finally get to see where we are going. I won't tell you the price!!!!! But I will tell you what I thing of the "hulled balcony".

• Administrators
Hello Everyone, I am so excited as the other day I was looking at my sailing (Jan.25th Jade) and the prices had come down. We were booked in a "G" and the price for a "BD" had come down to only $50 more per person for a guarantee so I decided to go for it. I just signed in and they have assigned a "BA' midship room. I was not expecting that......can't wait!

Does anyone know if NCL is likely to change this room or is it ours now that it has been assigned?

Guess it depends on how your have marked your reservation ('No upgrades without passenger permission") for example.

Hope you have a great cruise. :)

Jan09 cruise; booked BD G military rate; got BB forward-framed balcony and I finally get to see where we are going. I won't tell you the price!!!!! But I will tell you what I thing of the "hulled balcony".

That is awesome! BTW - what is a hulled balcony?

I'm looking at the same category and the only available rooms showing are directly above the Stardust Theater or the Teen Club. You have gotten a great deal but I have mixed feelings about booking a guarantee....like Forrest Gump said, "You never know what you're gonna get".:D

Archived