Island Marketing - Beach Break SJ

Ollevonc

Morning All!

Looking for reviews and people’s thoughts on Island Marketing’s Beach Break. Post cruise our flight is not till 8pm, need something to keep the family busy! Thanks for the help. b693cfaa77cff9978a4d6e8297deb630.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 1 month later...

As i have posted before i have used Island marketing all over the Caribbean have done their beach break in San Juan but at a different location. I have walked in front of this location and i know the beach is great. This location also has a good reputation for good food, at least from what i was told.

If you do purchase the day pass let us know how it was please. One thing for sure you cannot beat the price for their package, everything on the beach is more expensive if you combine what you get.

I am also interested in reviews of this.

I am interested in reviews as well. We were in San Juan two years ago and received a great tour. Now that we are post hurricane, I want to see what options are out there, considering the condition of the island. I am not 100% committed to using Royal Caribbean‘s on excursions, so I’m looking for feedback another tour companies that have a long and strong history of getting people back to the ship on time.

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure about other company's i have only used Island Marketing for my tours in San Juan. Once they were able to accommodate my needs i purchase all my tours through them and was very happy with their guides and transports. Their beach package worked great for what i wanted at the beach.

I am interested in reviews as well. We were in San Juan two years ago and received a great tour. Now that we are post hurricane, I want to see what options are out there, considering the condition of the island. I am not 100% committed to using Royal Caribbean‘s on excursions, so I’m looking for feedback another tour companies that have a long and strong history of getting people back to the ship on time.