Blue Hole with Dr. Fun

LA_CA_GAL

One of the best excursions ever. Fantastic!

Here is a

of our time at the Blue Hole.

I highly recommend it, but not for the faint of heart. You should be in pretty good shape, and water shoes are highly recommended.

• 4 weeks later...

Is the name of the excursion company called Dr. Fun? Do they pick up in Montego Bay? We are going on trip July 29th and we are wanting to do the Blue Hole. The 2 excursion companies our travel agent recommended do not have a trip there and I am so afraid of not going through a reputable company? Thank so much! Also, I didn't realize that the Blue Hole was so extreme, I thought I read kid friendly.

Here is the website for Dr. Fun. Just contact them with any questions.

We had a great experience with them.

I would not say it is not kid friendly. Kids would absolutely love it.

You could do it pretty leisurely and just hang out at one or two of the "pools" without climbing the falls and other "holes".

The video I posted gives you a good idea of what to expect.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
One of the best excursions ever. Fantastic!

Here is a

of our time at the Blue Hole.

I highly recommend it, but not for the faint of heart. You should be in pretty good shape, and water shoes are highly recommended.

Just wanted to let you know that I just booked a private tour with Dr. Fun in Sept due to finding your review! His communication has been fantastic and his TripAdvisor reviews are amazing.

Thanks so much for the info!

• 2 weeks later...
Is the name of the excursion company called Dr. Fun? Do they pick up in Montego Bay? We are going on trip July 29th and we are wanting to do the Blue Hole. The 2 excursion companies our travel agent recommended do not have a trip there and I am so afraid of not going through a reputable company? Thank so much! Also, I didn't realize that the Blue Hole was so extreme, I thought I read kid friendly.

Just so you know, you can skip the higher jumps and go down ladders into the pools (I skipped one of them). My 13 years old did them all and loved it. The guides are very good with holding your hand to get you up the falls safely and showing you where to step. It feels a bit rushed if you do a tour group, bot much time at the end to hang around. We liked it though.