Jacksonville Park & Cruise Hotels

jetsfan58

I am relatively new to this web site. First thanks to everyone, in advance, for your responses. Can someone tell me where to find Hotels in the Jacksonville area that have the Park & Cruise packages? Looking to take the Carnival Elation cruise in December.

Ask on the Florida Departures board here, under North American Homeports. Otherwise, pull up hotels near to the airport and click on each one, or call them. Hotels near Regency Square are also a possibility. I just prefer to park at the port. The ease is worth the cost. EM

Most of the ones in my experience of Jaxport are time delayed. Meaning you wait for the shuttle to pick you up and bring you back .Perhaps the possibility of being transported to another area to wait for another shuttle that actually takes you back to your hotel after your cruise. Jaxport is the worst for this type of shuttle transportation .

For those reasons we stay at the Embassy Suites and drive to the port, less hassle ,less stress.

That's all well and good for your needs ,but not everyone can afford $200 for the hotel and have to pay to park at the port also .

Obviously :D. the price range is somewhat similar in the Jaxport Hotels .

Sometimes you may find a Jacked UP Rue hotel cheaper. But personally you take a chance leaving your vehicle. The park in pay places are a little cheaper but your under the same assumption that your vehicle will be in the shape as when you parked it.Then again you're still waiting for the shuttle service.

Jacksonville is the only port of late that we haven't done a stay and cruise package. The port parking is convenient. Just a huge flat lot, but no wait for a shuttle like with the hotels. The porters helped with our luggage when we arrived and as we self-assist we rolled our bags off the ship and straight to the car.