Which Christmas cruise??

AuzzieCruiser

I've been looking at a Christmas cruise for next year, as a unique experience.

I have one problem though. Which cruise shall I choose. The Sun Princess has a 9 night cruise departing on the 19th of December for $2325 for a balcony, while the Pacific Dawn has a 10 nighter departing on 17th of December for $2525 for a balcony.

I can't believe how cheap these Christmas cruises are!! Now I have to get the family interested somehow!!:eek:

What ports do they go to? Does the Sun Princess leave from Sydney? Both cruises sound wonderful!

You would have a great time! I did a Christmas cruise 3 years ago, and I loved it. Everyone is happy and and in good mood because it is Christmas and they have a Carols by Candlelight. I would reccommend going!

• 2 weeks later...

I am taking the Sun Princess on 28 December2007 on a 12 day cruise of Vanuatu and New Caledonia. This will put me onboard for my birthday as well as New Years Eve.

If you want an opinion, as a previous Princess cruises person I do prefer their ships. The cabins are also bigger than the pacific Dawn.

So if you go on the Sun Princess on the 19 Dec cruise, could you ask them to load some extra beer when you leave, lol

Archived