What will be the entertainment on board?

Deeliteful

I’m sure I’ve seen somewhere that you can find out the entertainment onboard your cruise prior to sailing.

Anyone know where please?

Thanks in advance

Pat

P&O don't publish their onboard entertainment before sailin. The only exception that I have seen to this is on cruises where there is going to be something exceptional, such as they announce which dancers will be on each of the Strictly Coming Dancing themed cruises and we were also knew before we booked when Micheal Ball was on Oceana.

The entertainment in the Limelight on Britannia is published via the personaliser as this venue can be prebooked.

New shows such as Astonish and the technology heavy new shows (Britannia again) are promoted, but no specific dates are given.

Any cruise line is unlikely to publish hard and fast dates for specific entertainment to save themselves the bother of dealing with pax claiming money back because they had booked specifically to see such and such.

Also most experienced cruisers will know that last minute changes are forced due to missed ports, missed/late travel connections by the entertainers, illness or technical hitches.

The less they publish/promise the less they have to explain/apologise.