Pool temps and depths?

dcsam

I was on the Sun October 17 to 25. The Infinity pool at the back of Deck 7 felt cool (I don't know the exact temperature) when the outside temperature was in the upper 70's. I am 6' 1" tall and I could stand at the shallow end and keep my chin dry. At the far rear I could barely stand and stay above water when on the tips of my toes. If I was guessing, I would say that the shallow end was 5 feet and the deep end was 5' 9".

The main pool was also cool but not uncomfortable. I could stand in it, but the water was up to my chin.

The pool in the Spa was probably about 4 feet deep. One day the water was warm (like a very modest hot tub) but on another day it was cool. That was OK when part of the cycle of hot tub, sauna, water bucket shower, snow grotto, etc.

I was on the Sun October 17 to 25. The Infinity pool at the back of Deck 7 felt cool (I don't know the exact temperature) when the outside temperature was in the upper 70's. I am 6' 1" tall and I could stand at the shallow end and keep my chin dry. At the far rear I could barely stand and stay above water when on the tips of my toes. If I was guessing, I would say that the shallow end was 5 feet and the deep end was 5' 9".

The main pool was also cool but not uncomfortable. I could stand in it, but the water was up to my chin.

The pool in the Spa was probably about 4 feet deep. One day the water was warm (like a very modest hot tub) but on another day it was cool. That was OK when part of the cycle of hot tub, sauna, water bucket shower, snow grotto, etc.

Interesting! I sailed on the Sun from Oct 4 to Oct 11. I found the water temperature of the main pool to be a bit too warm. I had to get out of the pool to cool down after 5 laps. I’m about 5 feet 7. At the deeper side of the pool, the water was up to my forehead. I couldn’t stand even if I tip-toed. I think it must be at least 5 feet 6 inches deep.

Didn’t try infinity pool.

I can stand comfortably in the thermal pool at the spa. Water temperature was lukewarm.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I love the noodle idea! We were on the Sun Oct. 25 til Nov. 6th and used both pools. Big pool was comfortable and weather was sunny. Infinity pool was warm and not uncomfortable on a windy day. It is a deep pool, but the view out the back “window” is pretty neat and it must be tried!