Raddison Resort at the Port to Terminal One Cape Canaveral

ballonewb

Is it walkable?

Comparing it to port Everglades being very industrial

No way would I walk it!! Not pedestrian friendly at all!!

Also...FYI...the Radisson does provide a shuttle for a small fee...or You are only about a mile from the port. A taxi or Uber would be very cheap...

No way would I walk it!! Not pedestrian friendly at all!!

Also...FYI...the Radisson does provide a shuttle for a small fee...or You are only about a mile from the port. A taxi or Uber would be very cheap...

Thank you for help

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

You are very welcome!!!

I have sailed out of Port Canaveral a lot so let me know if I can be of further help.

Have a wonderful cruise!!!

Thanks. We have a car rented to get us from the airport to hotel. I was thinking after I dropped everyone at the port to return the car and shuttle over to the port. Does that sound like a good idea?

Thanks. We have a car rented to get us from the airport to hotel. I was thinking after I dropped everyone at the port to return the car and shuttle over to the port. Does that sound like a good idea?

I believe all car rental places have a free shuttle so that does sound like a good plan.

Don’t know what time you will be arriving in Cape Canaveral but if you are planning on dinner out I would suggest either Grills or Fish Lips at the port. If you go early enough you can wave out the cruise ships leaving that day as they sail right in front.

Really gets you in the cruising mood!! Have a wonderful trip!!

Just for the record....

Cape Canaveral is very bicycle/walking friendly. There is a freshly paved wheel-chair friendly sidewalk on both sides of A1A connecting the hotels to the Cove area and terminal one and on to Jetty Park.

Walking is safe and comfortable and many people walk/bike there daily, myself included when in the area.

Sure, walking while pulling heavy luggage is unnecessary because rides are cheap.

Taking the rental car shuttle after dropping your family is a good plan. Which rental car company?

Just for the record....

Cape Canaveral is very bicycle/walking friendly. There is a freshly paved wheel-chair friendly sidewalk on both sides of A1A connecting the hotels to the Cove area and terminal one and on to Jetty Park.

Walking is safe and comfortable and many people walk/bike there daily, myself included when in the area.

Sure, walking while pulling heavy luggage is unnecessary because rides are cheap.

Taking the rental car shuttle after dropping your family is a good plan. Which rental car company?

Sorry Joe...I stand corrected about the pedestrian friendly. :D

I was thinking about me having to make that walk from the Radisson and I know I am too old and too fat to walk that far dragging luggage....;p

Your local knowledge is always spot on and truly appreciated!!

Just for the record....

Budget.