What’s the status is Liberty going to Honduras

On our roll call for the May 6th sailing someone posted this today:

"I called Royal and the person said we should know by Wednesday this week guys as to what is happening with our Roatan issues. He also said the new shore excursions will be available as well. I guess that is of course we get to go to a new port. I will post when I hear more."

So it seems we may know more tomorrow, but the talk of "new shore excursions" makes me suspect we won't be going to Roatan :-(

There was a photo posted yesterday on this board under Roatan, showing one of NCL's ships docked at the pier in Roatan, so if they could do it this week, fingers crossed it is fine for all but the Oasis class ships. We are supposed to be there next week so I really hope so

We’re on Liberty now and word is that we’re definitely going to Roatan, but unclear if we’ll dock or tinder. All of Roatan excursions are listed in today’s booklet and available for purchase.

On Liberty now and were told at Welcome talk that we will dock in Roatan - MSC took out only one corner of the dock, and we can fit on the rest. Hooray!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So happy for you. I hope Allure can fit in September. Enjoy.

On Liberty now and were told at Welcome talk that we will dock in Roatan - MSC took out only one corner of the dock, and we can fit on the rest. Hooray!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good for you. Hope you have a good time there. We were on the week it was hit and didn't make it there.

• 2 weeks later...