Haven't Experienced This Before!

thefirstnoel

We'll be sailing on the Celebrity Reflection this coming Dec. 2018 & will be porting in Aruba from Dec. 15th at 8 a.m. until Dec.16th at 6 p.m..

We've never ported anywhere overnight and would like to know how the ship allows their passenger's to be "on and off" the ship? Do they give us rules and timelines to go by or do we just do what we want when we want (a stupid question)? This may be an odd question to many but since never experiencing this schedule, I'm curious as to "the rules"?

Any answers are greatly appreciated but.....go easy on me!

Thanks for answering. I'm really curious how the ship goes about this!

I think I have an idea.........

We'll be sailing on the Celebrity Reflection this coming Dec. 2018 & will be porting in Aruba from Dec. 15th at 8 a.m. until Dec.16th at 6 p.m..

We've never ported anywhere overnight and would like to know how the ship allows their passenger's to be "on and off" the ship? Do they give us rules and timelines to go by or do we just do what we want when we want (a stupid question)? This may be an odd question to many but since never experiencing this schedule, I'm curious as to "the rules"?

Any answers are greatly appreciated but.....go easy on me!

Thanks for answering. I'm really curious how the ship goes about this!

I think I have an idea.........

Great question, we are on the same sailing. Following. :DAlso, I think since we are docked we have a lot more flexibility over being tendered I think they restrict entry and exit.

We have overnighted in St. Petersburg, Rekjavic (sp?) and Cartagena. As far as I know you could come and go as you please as others have said. I am not sure about immigration would work, however, as we did not leave the ship after dinner in any of these ports. :)

In Bermuda, where most ships stay 2-3 days, you can come and go as you please without restriction.

OP, if you want definitive information, why not contact the cruise line?

Since you have an entire day, I highly recommend the ABC Tours Island Ultimate Jeep Safari. It's loads of fun.