question about Regal Princess Emerald deck 429

dimiegirl

Hello, I was wondering if anyone has experience with this cabin or one similar to it. it is on the bump on the emerald deck. The travel agent said it is a larger balcony but when i read the info it says it is 41sq ft just like the other regular balconies. It seems to have an odd shape though...It is covered? I have to limit my sun exposure. any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much!:)

We have sailed in 433 and 437. Like 429 the balcony is larger. I believe they were half covered. I am sailing in those cabins again this winter. They are great. Yours will be fine.

I would say they are fully covered because the balconies above are the same shape and size.

I would say they are fully covered because the balconies above are the same shape and size.

Thanks, I have sail in them about 5 times. I just never looked up! I one of the few who really does not use the balcony. We just like having the large view from the cabin.

Hello, I was wondering if anyone has experience with this cabin or one similar to it. it is on the bump on the emerald deck. The travel agent said it is a larger balcony but when i read the info it says it is 41sq ft just like the other regular balconies. It seems to have an odd shape though...It is covered? I have to limit my sun exposure. any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much!:)

ALL cabin descriptions are generic.

Thank you so much everyone for your replies and information. KJquilts, thanks so much for that video. it was perfect. I know exactly what to expect now. Definitely seems like a nice size balcony and the obstruction is very minor/non existent ... looks like a small boat to the right... Thanks again! We are very excited about our upcoming cruise!