Mariner in October

There is only 3 of us on our roll call, so I thought I’d post here. Our October 8th sailing as well as a few other October sailings, have dramatic price drops. I upgraded to a JS from an ocean View for $70 for 3 pax. Lost my $50 obc but I still considered it a win!

There is only 3 of us on our roll call, so I thought I’d post here. Our October 8th sailing as well as a few other October sailings, have dramatic price drops. I upgraded to a JS from an ocean View for $70 for 3 pax. Lost my $50 obc but I still considered it a win!

Hi Lauren! We are booked on the Mariner October 5th sailing and sadly our roll call consist of myself and one other person that is considering booking that sailing! :') We also upgraded to a JS! Can't beat the price for that!

Hi Lauren! We are booked on the Mariner October 5th sailing and sadly our roll call consist of myself and one other person that is considering booking that sailing! :') We also upgraded to a JS! Can't beat the price for that!

More than likely this is because it is alot of young people (bachelor and bachelorette parties, quick friends get-a-ways, etc.) That demographic may not use CC as much, but trust at it will be a good cruise! The three nighters tend to be more party oriented cruises. That's not to say you won't be able to find a place to relax and chill out, just compared to 7 nighters they tend to be a bit more upbeat.

We will be joining you also. A quick weekend with my mom and my two dds one celebrating her 25th. We live in south Florida and the girls live in Orlando which makes this super easy!! We have booked the new vp suite so it should be fun! Can’t wait to see all the changes

We're on the 108 sailing. I'll have to check out the price drop since we're celebrating our 25th anniversary on this trip. Might be worth it to rebook.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We're on the 108 sailing. I'll have to check out the price drop since we're celebrating our 25th anniversary on this trip. Might be worth it to rebook.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The price drop is minimal to non existent

Sent from my iPhone using Forums