Bathroom breaks during excursions

zitsky

I'm pretty close to flipping the switch and booking a South America tour on the Sun. My husband wanted a schedule near Christmas and New Years. NCL was the only cruise line that offered that schedule. We would start 12/22/18 and finish 1/5/19.

I have looked at the schedule but not anything in detail for each excursion. (Does this information exist? It does for Holland America.)

My question is, how frequent do they have bathroom breaks on NCL excursions? I can go for about 2 hours before I need to hit the restroom. On Viking river cruises, they do a pretty good job of finding bathrooms for you after 1-2 hours.

Did Buenos Aires to Valparaiso on the Sun in Feb/March this year.

We did NCL Excursions. On the longer road journeys there was a pit stop for bathrooms after about 1 to 1 and 1/2 hours.

When we arrived at our destinations the guides were very quick to direct folks on where the bathrooms were.

Go before you leave the ship, go anywhere it is offered whether you need to or not, you will be fine.

I'm pretty close to flipping the switch and booking a South America tour on the Sun.

My question is, how frequent do they have bathroom breaks on NCL excursions? I can go for about 2 hours before I need to hit the restroom.

I went on the Sun South American cruise. They always gave us one big bathroom break in the middle of the excursion. Then there were situations where I could make an opportunistic dash to a restroom while people walked slowly through a place taking photographs or shopping (the tour guide could usually help me figure out where). One important piece of advice: get some small change before you leave on the tour, because you will probably need it to use some of the public bathrooms.

I'm pretty close to flipping the switch and booking a South America tour on the Sun. My husband wanted a schedule near Christmas and New Years. NCL was the only cruise line that offered that schedule. We would start 12/22/18 and finish 1/5/19.

I have looked at the schedule but not anything in detail for each excursion. (Does this information exist? It does for Holland America.)

My question is, how frequent do they have bathroom breaks on NCL excursions? I can go for about 2 hours before I need to hit the restroom. On Viking river cruises, they do a pretty good job of finding bathrooms for you after 1-2 hours.

Sometimes on the tour description they say if there is a restroom on the bus or boat if applicable. Are you stopping in Cartagena? There was a restroom break mid-way during the 4 hour tour. One woman needed a restroom before that and the tour guide made sure she got one.