Britannia TA March 2019

rettie

We are flying from Manchester to Barbados on the 15th of March 2019. Can I ask those that just come back.

How long before the cruise did you have your flight details?

What time did your flights arrive in Barbados and how long from arriving did it take to get onboard?

There were 2 flights that I know of that day from Manchester,one took off a few hours before us,ours was scheduled for 1205hrs & left the gate not far off that time,weather could play a part though as a couple of weeks earlier the 'Beast From The East' meant that the flight left some 4 hours later,not fun.

We landed around 5pm local time,a strong headwind slowed us en route,we were then put on a line of rather sad (to be kind to them!) old buses which took around 45 minutes to reach Britannia,we were held up in traffic quite a bit as it was rush hour.

We are flying from Manchester to Barbados on the 15th of March 2019. Can I ask those that just come back.

How long before the cruise did you have your flight details?

What time did your flights arrive in Barbados and how long from arriving did it take to get onboard?

Hi we sailed on the Britannia TA this March and booked it in March 2017, we had our flight details straight away.

Our flight should have left Manchester at 09:15 but was delayed by a hour, we arrived in Barbados at around two O'clock local time, straight on a mini bus which took about 40 minutes without any hold ups, we had no queue to check-in and got into our cabin just after three O'clock. Our luggage arrived about an hour later.

Hope this helps