Ft. Lauderdale - anniversary recs?

We'll be arriving in Ft. Lauderdale the day before our cruise leaves, which also happens to be our anniversary. Does anyone have recommendations for a restaurant or something to do to celebrate? Nothing too fancy, as we'll have our 9 year old with us, but I'd still like to recognize the day and do something special. Thanks!

We'll be arriving in Ft. Lauderdale the day before our cruise leaves, which also happens to be our anniversary. Does anyone have recommendations for a restaurant or something to do to celebrate? Nothing too fancy, as we'll have our 9 year old with us, but I'd still like to recognize the day and do something special. Thanks!

What type of food and ambiance are you looking for? A budget would also be helpful.

I can't think of any restaurants in FLL that wouldn't work for a nine year old.

What kind of food? Budget?

Louie Bossi's is a fun and nice local Italian restaurant and if your child likes pizza it's delish! Great mixologists for the adults! Dress is resort casual and up. Reservations are highly recommended!

Roccos Tacos is also really fun!

The cuisine doesn't really matter, although seafood is probably out unless they have other options since DD doesn't care much for seafood. Not looking for anything super elegant, not looking to spend a fortune. Something DH can get away with wearing dress pants and a collared shirt, tie optional. We'll celebrate a few days later on the ship at one of the upscale specialty restaurants, but I would like to at least do something little on our actual anniversary.

Louie Bossi's is a fun and nice local Italian restaurant and if your child likes pizza it's delish! Great mixologists for the adults! Dress is resort casual and up. Reservations are highly recommended!

Roccos Tacos is also really fun!

We went to the new Roccos Tacos in Delray yesterday. It is the coolest! You should check it out if you get up there.

To the OP, I think your daughter would love Roccos. Food is amazing.

We went to the new Roccos Tacos in Delray yesterday. It is the coolest! You should check it out if you get up there.

To the OP, I think your daughter would love Roccos. Food is amazing.

I go to Delray often. Roccos is really nice there!