Pandora charm stores in each port

darin2

My wife collects Pandora charms. I'm sure she will buy some when we head to Alaska later this month. I was wondering if there were stores that sell Pandora charms in each port, and then also, does each town have it's own different Pandora charm. I know there are probably some Alaska charms, but didn't know if there were others for the port towns themselves. I know when we went to Maui a few years ago, the stores there had charms specific to that island. Anyway, I appreciate the feedback.

DW is a shopaholic. She also collects Pandora. She tells me that not every port has a Pandora store but several stores sell Pandora charms. She said the selection of beads in the stores was not very good. She did not see any charms that were specific to the individual ports.

I buy Pandora charms as souvenirs when I travel. I took an Alaskan cruise this past June and bought 2 charms. Before I went, I just checked Pandora's website to find stores in the ports that sold Pandora. I do not believe there is a stand alone Pandora store, but the jewelry stores sell them. I bought one charm that says Alaska and had the flag on it and I also bought one that says Ketchikan and had a totem pole on it. I saw others that had whale tails and eagles. There were also others that said Juneau and Skagway.