B2B.......using OBC for both sailings?

Artie212

My wife and I, (both Elite) have booked a 2 night Paris getaway, followed by a 7 night Fjord cruise in April 2018. We have a minimal OBC for the 2 night, but a substantial OBC for the 7 night. My question is, will we be able to combine the OBC for both cruises or will each account have to be settled on its own.

I checked around and could not find the answer.

Thanks,

Artie

My wife and I, (both Elite) have booked a 2 night Paris getaway, followed by a 7 night Fjord cruise in April 2018. We have a minimal OBC for the 2 night, but a substantial OBC for the 7 night. My question is, will we be able to combine the OBC for both cruises or will each account have to be settled on its own.

As is Celebrity's standard [i've never seen them do otherwise], I assume you have two different booking numbers rather than one for the combined cruise...

If I am correct, you will have a separate account for each cruise--they will be settled separately--and will not be able to access your Onboard Credit [in total or in part] for the second cruise during the first cruise...

Similarly, you will not have opportunity to carry over any unused Onboard Credit from the first cruise to the second cruise... Assuming it is from Celebrity and non-refundable; "use it or lose it" during the cruise for which the OBC has been granted...

The only exception to transferring OBC from one cruise to another was on one cruise I had two significant lots of OBC and on a later cruise I very little. I made application to transfer one lot of OBC to the second cruise and it was granted. It should be noted this was done well before the start of the first cruise. Normally OBC stops when a cruise ends and new OBC starts when the new cruise starts. If you don't have a drinks package suggest you top up your fridge with any unused OBC on cruise 1 for use on cruise 2

I checked around and could not find the answer.

Thanks,

Artie

Each on there own.