Liberty of the Seas No Bunks

When we booked our Spaceous Ocean View room, it said it slept 4-6 people. We got to the room and there are two twin beds with no bunks in sight. I asked the lady at guest services and she said they pull down from the ceiling. There is nothing that could pull down from the ceiling. No place to put a key or anything. Looks like I’ll be sleeping on the floor, two can sleep on the beds and one on the couch. Frustrated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When we booked our Spaceous Ocean View room, it said it slept 4-6 people. We got to the room and there are two twin beds with no bunks in sight. I asked the lady at guest services and she said they pull down from the ceiling. There is nothing that could pull down from the ceiling. No place to put a key or anything. Looks like I’ll be sleeping on the floor, two can sleep on the beds and one on the couch. Frustrated.

Spacious Oceanview or Ultra Spacious Oceanview?

I thought only the Ultra Spacious Oceanview slept 4-6 people, where as the Spacious oceanview slept 4. Passengers 3 and 4 would sleep together on the sofabed.

OK, yeah. Spacious Ocean View. Holds 4 passengers:

• Two twin beds that convert to a Royal King bed
  • One double sofa bed

So basically they expect 2 people to sleep on the sofabed.

My kids won't share a bed these days, and I'm not going to sleep on a sofabed, so I'll either book 2 connecting cabins, or book the "regular" oceanview cabins down on the lower decks because those have the 2 twin beds, plus 2 pullmans that come from the ceiling.

It's one of the things I find annoying about Royal Carribean. Most other cruise lines offer a pullman for the 4th passenger.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your 6 & 10 year olds will have to share the sofabed. (which is clearly labeled on the deck plans - the little triangle)

And actually it says:

Spacious Ocean View

These larger staterooms offer a gorgeous view, two twin beds and a private bathroom.

Beds

• Two twin beds that convert to a Royal King bed
  • One double sofa bed in staterooms with up to 4 guests

Size Stateroom: 211 sq. ft.

Occupancy Up to 4 guests

View Details

lb-deck08-v2019-may.cbt9qbdh.png