9 Night Mediterranean Cruise

My wife and I are scheduled for this cruise in Sept 2018. I am looking at the shore excursions and we like to read the reviews but these don't have any. We will be on the Jewel of the Seas. Has anyone taken this cruise and any excursions? Can you help me out with some reviews if you have?

Thanks.

I suggest you visit the ports of call boards for the places you'll be visiting and do some reading on the key attractions for each place to better help you decide what to do.

Also, keep in mind that ship tours in the Med are often very expensive and are not necessarily the best use of your time and money in ports. A small group private tour or even DIY may be better (and more interesting) way to get around and perhaps see more.

Following uo with cruisemom42's post (which I agree wholeheartedly with) this link will take you to the Ports Of Call Board for the Mediterranean:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&daysprune=-1&f=603

From there you can post on the specific country boards for the ports you are visiting.

Please be sure to list those ports on each board you post on as it will help for others to give you recommendations on things to do.

Keith

I suggest you visit the ports of call boards for the places you'll be visiting and do some reading on the key attractions for each place to better help you decide what to do.

Also, keep in mind that ship tours in the Med are often very expensive and are not necessarily the best use of your time and money in ports. A small group private tour or even DIY may be better (and more interesting) way to get around and perhaps see more.

Agree, the port of call forums have a wealth of info.