Palm Beach - First Time

ihopfar

Hi All,

This is our first time to Aruba and thus first time to Palm Beach. We are planning to rent a couple of chairs (with shade) and relax.

Do any/all the places that rent chairs provide access to the rest rooms/changing rooms at their restaurant/hotel?

I presume when we walk up and down the beach there will be folks trying to get us to stop and rent chairs from us like we have found in other places. Besides price, any other distinguishing factor we should be on the look out for when choosing?

Thanks!

Brad

When you get to a spot you like, rent the chairs. It's all pretty close in price, and the chairs have seen better days. It's only for a couple hours, you know! Don't stress about it. It's all the same beach!

The hotels don't rent the chairs. They are run by private vendors. Therefore, you won't be able to use the bathrooms at the hotels, unless you don't get caught. However, some have security to watch out for people who aren't staying at the resort . There are bars and restaurants where you can use the restrooms, but I don't know of anywhere to change clothes.

The hotels don't rent the chairs. They are run by private vendors. Therefore, you won't be able to use the bathrooms at the hotels, unless you don't get caught. However, some have security to watch out for people who aren't staying at the resort . There are bars and restaurants where you can use the restrooms, but I don't know of anywhere to change clothes.

Thanks!

Hi All,

This is our first time to Aruba and thus first time to Palm Beach. We are planning to rent a couple of chairs (with shade) and relax.

Do any/all the places that rent chairs provide access to the rest rooms/changing rooms at their restaurant/hotel?

I presume when we walk up and down the beach there will be folks trying to get us to stop and rent chairs from us like we have found in other places. Besides price, any other distinguishing factor we should be on the look out for when choosing?

Thanks!

Brad

Beach vendors don’t hustle you on Palm Beach. Go to Moomba’s near Holiday Inn to rent chairs and umbrellas. Great beach bar.