R.I.P. "stowaway2k"

Unregistered, just back from your Cunard cruise? Get published on Cruise Critic; Write a Review!
Cunard Line

Read hundreds of Cunard Cruise Reviews from cruisers like you.

See posts about:
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 03:43 PM.
NYC 10014/Eastern Long Island 11937
443 Posts
Joined May 2005
Time passes, life happens, R.I.P. "stowaway2k" once an avid poster here. Of all the "QE2 People" Kyle Johnstone was a stalwart Cunarder and one of the founders of the fun group that became known as the Winter Crossing Club, a group of the likeminded that kept running into one another on early 2000 winter crossings and took it to the next level with online announcements, meetings, web pages and pins. His love for Cunard was strong, his knowledge ran deep. Beyond cruisecritic, Kyle's posts and videos as Leo Farnsworth were popular on Facebook QE2 & Cunard appreciation pages, sharing his knowledge of the secrets, nooks and crannies of ships. For the past few years Kyle was teaching English in Shanghai. Suddenly he fell silent in June. Word has been received he'd passed away in June, just slept away. He was a good friend to many here … Godspeed, my friend, we all wish you fair winds and following seas.

Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
CM, QE2 WCC
Vale of Glamorgan
3,629 Posts
Joined Aug 2007
I'm sorry to hear that but thank you for such a lovely tribute.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Email - [email protected]

Please include your Cruise Critic user name and be patient, I do not have full time access to this mailbox and I am in a different time zone to many of you !