Three adults and one child in one room?

Howdy all!

I have gone on a few cruises with family but this fall/winter I am looking to cruise with some friends. Specifically it is a husband and wife and their three year old child.

So all together it would be three adults and one 3 year old. Would we all be allowed in one room? Is there a different room type that we would need? We don't have to have the cheapest rooms on the cruise but we are budget minded so the cheeper the better.

Thoughts as to how this would all play out? Thanks!

PS: If it helps we are looking to go out of Galveston, so if we stick to RCI it would be either Liberty of the Seas or Vision of the Seas.

We have cruised 4 in a cabin many times and no problems. None of us need a big buffer zone so we are good to go.

Howdy all!

I have gone on a few cruises with family but this fall/winter I am looking to cruise with some friends. Specifically it is a husband and wife and their three year old child.

So all together it would be three adults and one 3 year old.

Thoughts as to how this would all play out? Thanks!

You might not be really close friends after that cruise.

Here's another suggestion...

Get two cabins... You and your female friend in one cabin and let Daddy have the 3 year old for the cruise... Sounds Happy To Me...

Sue of Dennis & Sue

I'd suggest the 4 of you share hotel room for a night or two as a trial run to see if it'll work.

Personally, I don't mind sharing a hotel room or cabin with my own kids, but I'd never do it with someone else's. At least with my own kids I'm familiar with their needs and habits. Also I wouldn't go solo and share a cabin with a married couple. Don't want to get caught out in the hallway with the sock on the door.

But YMMV.