MSC App

Debde

OK-so if you don't want to use the app, can you survive your cruise without it? The thought of being tied to my phone on vacation is not appealing. I like to use my phone to take the occasional picture and see what time it is once in a while. My husband does not even have a smart phone and I'm limited in my phone abilities. Can you old school it!!?:o I'll be in the YC so can I have the concierge book a few things and put my phone away. :D

OK-so if you don't want to use the app, can you survive your cruise without it? The thought of being tied to my phone on vacation is not appealing. I like to use my phone to take the occasional picture and see what time it is once in a while. My husband does not even have a smart phone and I'm limited in my phone abilities. Can you old school it!!?:o I'll be in the YC so can I have the concierge book a few things and put my phone away. :D

Absolutely we had the app and hardly ever used it, enjoy your cruise

They have large screens in the YC area where you can book your shows. You can also do it on your TV.You can put your phone away.

Yes! No worries. It was nice, but I didn’t want to spend time on my cell phone during vacation, so didn’t really use it. Between the concierge and the big touchscreen outside the YC, you will be fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums