Do the ships have curfew for overnight Havana?

CarribeanCruise321

You are free to come and go while the ship is in port although you will go through immigration each time. After the first time you just show your passport stamp. We sailed at 2 am; I'm not sure what time was all aboard. We made it back right before midnight from our excursion.

St. Louis Sal

Thank you. What does going through immigration involve? Any specific paperwork besides passport and visa?

First time through we showed passport and visa; passport was stamped. We were told they would take half the visa but they did not. After that we just showed our passport with the stamp. In Cienfuegos at immigration they took the visa and gave us an in-transit card which they collected when we went back through immigration before boarding the tender. It was all pretty easy.

Just an FYI, my husband got off at Havana but not at Cienfuegos. They called our room asking him to bring his visa to the front desk as it needed to be turned in to authorities but he missed the call. I saw the message when I got back on board so he turned it in literally right before we sailed.

St. Louis Sal

Cuban immigration is not always the same drill. We did three ports (Santiago de Cuba, Cienfuegos, Havana). On first stop (Santiago) they removed half of the visa. In Cienfuegos they just looked at the passport and visa. Neither stamped the passport. In Havana they took the other half of the visa on our first time in. We got off the ship two more times. We finally asked them to stamp the passports one of the Havana visits and if we hadn't the passports would never have been stamped.