Splendor Reviews

She was a splendor.

Questions?

:p

Did you try the thermal suite at the spa or talk to anyone that did? Also the Thallassotherapy(sp) pool? We are thinking about booking the Dec. 6 cruise and I was wondering if the spa suites are worth the extra cost. How were the shows? Did the ship seem crowded? TIA

I didn't think the ship felt crowded, although sometimes the shows would fill up, especially if they only had one show that night.

I didn't try the spa facilities but did take a tour. Some pictures on the firt part of this page:

http://www.zydecocruiser.com/splendor/gen5.htm

Some of the Spa prices:

http://www.zydecocruiser.com/splendor/spa.htm

Did you try the thermal suite at the spa or talk to anyone that did? Also the Thallassotherapy(sp) pool? We are thinking about booking the Dec. 6 cruise and I was wondering if the spa suites are worth the extra cost. How were the shows? Did the ship seem crowded? TIA

Check out this thread out RE: Spa Staterooms...my answers/thoughts to all those questions are in there.

Didn't attend either production show (I know shame shame)...too busy dancing :D

The comedian was pretty lame..some people said they had seen him on Freedom the year before.

As always John was a riot...don't bother with the Port/excursion talks though, unless you plan on booking ship excurions. And they sell out FAST too.

Archived