Conquest Capers posted

ronrythm

I said I wasn't coming back to Cruise Critic until I had the pictures from my July 2-9 Carnival Conquest cruise posted on my web site and a review written. I swore I was going to do it on my first day off from work. How was I to know I wouldn't get a day off until August??:o Anyhow, I've at least posted the Capers. I will try to get more stuff up as the days go by. Right now I'm going to read all the posts I've missed!

http://www.ronrythm.com/Conquest_Capers.html

Enjoy

Ron

Ron,

Thank you so much for the capers and the some of the photos. I can hardly wait to see more. My DS will love seeing the teen club. Maybe I can come back and keep looking at the pics and capers for the next year, until we get to sail.

I've put up a bunch more pictures and I am slowly getting them captioned at: http://www.ronrythm.com/ConquestPhoto1.html. There is now about 120 photos and of course the Capers. I will try to scan in more documents and maybe caption the rest of the photos tonight and tomorrow.

Enjoy

Ron

I've put up a bunch more pictures and I am slowly getting them captioned at: http://www.ronrythm.com/ConquestPhoto1.html. There is now about 120 photos and of course the Capers. I will try to scan in more documents and maybe caption the rest of the photos tonight and tomorrow.

Enjoy

Ron

great photos-thanks-looks like you had fun:)

The capers are very useful-I'm going to link them to our Conquest roll call.

The wife and I went the week after you all, and we have an odd question. What the heck is the "freinds of Bill W meet"? We could never figure that out and always got a good laugh debating what the heck it could be. Looks like Bill W was on your cruise as well :p

The wife and I went the week after you all, and we have an odd question. What the heck is the "freinds of Bill W meet"? We could never figure that out and always got a good laugh debating what the heck it could be. Looks like Bill W was on your cruise as well :p

AA meeting

Thanks, not what we expected :eek:
Bill and Dorothy are on almost every cruise. If you didn't like Bill, wait 'til you meet Dorothy!

Did I leave enough food for you?

Enjoy

Ron

Knowing that the friends of Bill W are all in AA together, I had recently seen something about the friends of Dorothy on several cruises. Of course, my immediate thought was, "Wow, they finally have Al-anon for the spouses of the friends of Bill!" Wrong. :eek: Good thing I looked it up before assuming....

Did I read those right? Two formal nights on a 7 day cruise? With one of them being on a port day? Is that standard for a 7 night Carnival cruise?
But you don't get a prize;) Yes, two formal nights is standard, port day or not depends on the itinerary.

Ron

• 2 weeks later...
Lets see...4 1/2 weeks now...or is it still 5!
Not tomorrow...not next Sunday...not the next Sunday...not the next Sunday...not the next...the next yes! Woo Hoo!

After tomorrow, we will be getting on the ship in 5 Sundays. :D

Archived