So I canceled my Carnival Magic Cruise in Feb 2013...

stepha06

because me and my husband decided that we are going to do something over Spring Break with our 12 year old instead. We orginally were going to make it a couples cruise, then it became a couples cruise with our infant.. but then we started feeling bad because our 12 year old was not going to be able to go (school, and he has already been out a week this year for another cruise) so we talked about it today and decided to cancel for now.

On a good note though, we are doing an All Inclusive to the Beaches Resort in Turks and Ciacos over Spring Break.

I am so bummed about canceling, but excited about doing this other vacation...I hope I like it as much as I do cruising.

because me and my husband decided that we are going to do something over Spring Break with our 12 year old instead. We orginally were going to make it a couples cruise, then it became a couples cruise with our infant.. but then we started feeling bad because our 12 year old was not going to be able to go (school, and he has already been out a week this year for another cruise) so we talked about it today and decided to cancel for now.

On a good note though, we are doing an All Inclusive to the Beaches Resort in Turks and Ciacos over Spring Break.

I am so bummed about canceling, but excited about doing this other vacation...I hope I like it as much as I do cruising.

Its not the same, but enjoy.

We've been to Beaches in Turks and Caicos and LOVED it.... how can you not love a vacation with an open bar all week long?!?!?:D

According to the website and the lady we spoke with it is suppose to be AMAZING! They also offer free childcare to kids under 2, so that is another big plus.

Do you mind if I ask you questons about Beaches?

According to the website and the lady we spoke with it is suppose to be AMAZING! They also offer free childcare to kids under 2, so that is another big plus.

Do you mind if I ask you questons about Beaches?

Here is a link to many reviews about the resort:

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g147399-d254897-Reviews-Beaches_Turks_Caicos-Providenciales_Turks_and_Caicos.html

Archived