Prepay Specialty Dining?

lakegirl16

I'm looking to prepay specialty dining to ensure I get the time I want on what I believe is this first formal night on our May 13th Southbound Alaska cruise. If I prepay and want to change nights or times, is that allowed?

Thank You!

I would assume that if you book thru your cruise personalizer and pay in advance and then want to change dates and times once onboard you can do this; but it will depend on other bookings made; so you may not get your exact day or time. You know how that goes; some days are busier than others.

I'm looking to prepay specialty dining to ensure I get the time I want on what I believe is this first formal night on our May 13th Southbound Alaska cruise. If I prepay and want to change nights or times, is that allowed?

Thank You!

Pre booking only allows 3 fixed times to choose from.

If you want to change it all depends on what's left.

Pre booking only allows 3 fixed times to choose from.

If you want to change it all depends on what's left.

I was a bit surprised when I noticed that on my personalizer. Hopefully they won't hold one to the specifically chosen time once onboard. I guess the only thing to do is to go to the venue the first day right after boarding and ask if it is possible to change the time/date. I would guess that, if it's possible, Princess will accommodate the request.

I specifically asked this when I booked a Specialty Restaurant and prepaid. You can cancel within 24 hours of your reservation and get an OBC, no refund. Or you can change to another day of your reservation subject to availability. I would recommend re-booking as soon as you can. Our cruise is coming up in 4 days and I have a specialty restaurant booked the day after embarkation. Most folks are predicting it will be our formal night and we prefer to dine in the MDR on formal night so we will most likely try to re-book once onboard. Princess tells me as long as we can do it within 24 hours of our reservation we are OK. If we can't get our desired date on another day, we can get an OBC which won't be a problem for us because I'm sure our bar bill will be larger than our specialty dining bill.