Free all inclusive ends Tues 3 March 2015 for Celebration and Dream transatlanic

Just had an email from Thomson advising me to get booking by Tues 3 March to get the free all inclusive on transatlantic cruises on Dream or Celebration. Then it changes to £10 a day.

Also included a code to get £100 off!

I was looking at the Thomson site yesterday and noticed their promotion for AI for summer bookings but was intrigued that it was £10 pppn on Dream and Spirit but £15 pppn on Majesty and Celebration. Must reflect sales I guess - cheaper rate for the ships which they want to fill up more.

I'm sailing on the Dream transatlantic booked some time ago with free all inclusive I have regularly checked the prices for the cabin we are in, chosen seats and extra luggage allowance. Last Tuesday although the cruise price was cheaper with everything else added in it was the same cost - guess what the AI was? £1198!!!! I checked again Tuesday this week and the AI was £1098 so slightly cheaper than we paid. However last night I checked again but was unable to proceed to the end before being told there was a technical problem with the site. Checked the Celebration Transatlantic - same thing happened but all other cruises were ok. I have also received a voucher for £100 but am unable to use this before the end date as we are already booked and have no time to fit in another. There was no mention of booking a Transatlantic with AI for free before 2nd March I'd say go for it if anyone can get it - well worth it at the cruise price being currently offered.