adventure of the seas, deck 10, cabin 1230 ?

Anyone have any experience with this cabin? it's the 1st cabin on the starboard side. I haven't seen the cabin mentioned in the other threads. There aren't a lot of choices left for my sailing. Most of the other open cabins are on the aft end of the ship -- would they be a better choice?

Anyone have any experience with this cabin? it's the 1st cabin on the starboard side. I haven't seen the cabin mentioned in the other threads. There aren't a lot of choices left for my sailing. Most of the other open cabins are on the aft end of the ship -- would they be a better choice?

I personally prefer aft over forward. I get motion sickness pretty easily and it’s the worst for me all the way forward.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 4 years later...

@ymncruiseDid you ever end up staying in this room? My wife and I booked it, but now that I am looking at photos of the ship from outside, it looks like that balcony is smaller than all the others. I'm just curious if that is the case, or if it is just more obstructed by the wall and the floor space is the same. 

If it's the cabin right next to the bridge and the captain's cabin we did stay there.  If I remember correctly, the balcony was solid metal at the bottom.  I'm not sure if the other balconies on the ship had glass at the bottom like the newer ships or not.  We had a good time and liked the ship.  We didn't have any noise from the fitness center.  Sometimes you could hear the crew entering and exiting the bridge because of the door.  They weren't talking loud or anything like that, it was mostly the clicking of the metal door. If I sail on Adventure again, I'd probably pick a different cabin.