Obstructed view cabin on Regal

bigandlil

In the past I have used the wonderful site put together by Renmar to check out obstructed view cabins on the Caribbean and Golden Princess ships.

Are there no photos of the obstructed view balcony cabins on the Marina deck of the Regal, or have I forgotten how to look for them?

ANy leads appreciated.

Thanks.

Lil

In the past I have used the wonderful site put together by Renmar to check out obstructed view cabins on the Caribbean and Golden Princess ships.

Are there no photos of the obstructed view balcony cabins on the Marina deck of the Regal, or have I forgotten how to look for them?

ANy leads appreciated.

Thanks.

Lil

Renmar also created a website for the Royal & Regal although he hasn't received as many photos as his other website.

https://sites.google.com/site/royalregalprincess/

ANy leads appreciated.

Thanks.

Lil

As far as I know the only obstructed view cabins on the Marina deck are M101 to M104. I am going out on a limb here but the view from those cabins is most likely the same as the ones on the Lido deck (L101 to L104). https://sites.google.com/site/royalregalprincess/home/16-lido

Maybe somebody with better knowledge can chime in.

Theo

Renmar also created a website for the Royal & Regal although he hasn't received as many photos as his other website.

https://sites.google.com/site/royalregalprincess/

Thanks for mentioning about the lack of some pictures but it is not all bad. We are missing "only" pictures of 25 cabins out of the 210 on the Emerald deck, not too bad.

Really would appreciate getting some of the missing ones!

Theo

Thanks for mentioning about the lack of some pictures but it is not all bad. We are missing "only" pictures of 25 cabins out of the 210 on the Emerald deck, not too bad.

Really would appreciate getting some of the missing ones!

Theo

Thanks for that info Theo & for your dedication to keeping your websites updated to assist all of us. :)

I was rushed & didn't find photos on the couple of decks I checked before posting your link for the OP...good to know that you're getting more photos & have photos for 88% of them.