8 Day Grandeur Thanksgiving Cruise

We have sailed 10+ times on RCCL but never with our kids or on a ship smaller than the voyager. I have a hold on a PV cabin for 2 adults and 2 children for a 8 day thanksgiving week cruise out of Baltimore. I am debating whether or not to move forward. I am concerned that the kids (10 and 5) will become bored on a ship this small on a 8 days cruise. I expect the first and last day to be cold as the ship is sailing out of Baltimore so it might be

Anyone cruised on this ship with kids? We are holding a PV cabin. Any thoughts, feedback or personal experiences to share?

Thanks

I have sailed out of baltimore many of times and I will give you my experience. The ship is small compared to others but they still have plenty to do for all ages. That being said I normally cruise with my parents and I am in my 30's and find that I am sometimes the youngest on the ship. Yes there are kids but leaving this port the longer the cruise the older the crowd gets. Now being over thanksgiving or during school breaks that changes a little, but I dont know how many families take cruises for thanksgiving. That is the only reason I could see there would be more kids onboard. So I see your issues but I will say that the adventure ocean will still be up and running just maybe not as many participants as other ships, just my experience out of Baltimore numerous time but all off school break times.

We sailed the 8 nite on grandeur last thanksgiving. Our boys are 13 & 15. The only sports related activity they found was ping pong. They missed the basketball court and promenade of the Explorer. I think I got a little bored too and that surprised me.

We will be trying the Anthem this year.

We have sailed 10+ times on RCCL but never with our kids or on a ship smaller than the voyager. I have a hold on a PV cabin for 2 adults and 2 children for a 8 day thanksgiving week cruise out of Baltimore. I am debating whether or not to move forward. I am concerned that the kids (10 and 5) will become bored on a ship this small on a 8 days cruise. I expect the first and last day to be cold as the ship is sailing out of Baltimore so it might be

Anyone cruised on this ship with kids? We are holding a PV cabin. Any thoughts, feedback or personal experiences to share?

Thanks

I sailed the 8 day Thanksgiving cruise last year. There were 500+ kids on board. I do not think your 2 kiddies will be bored as they can make many friends. The PV cabins are very nice too. Go and enjoy.:)