drake2014

kmdreamcatcher

The West End of STX was hammered by Maria (hit the rest of the island as well but got closest to the West End). I think that's where Drake lives. Internet service is nonexistent on the island right now and only AT&T customers have service. That added to the lack of power island-wide and it's unlikely Drake will post in the next few days.

I, too, hope he is o.k. The island is in bad shape but the Crucians are a resilient bunch!

Thanks lovestx. I knew he would not check in right away. But wanted to let him know someone was thinking about and worrying about him!

Hope they all get up and going soon

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I, too am thinking of Drake and all the people in St. Croix and every other island affected by these monster hurricanes. Drake was a big help to me while I was planning our day in St. Croix last year which was our first visit.

I, too am thinking of Drake and all the people in St. Croix and every other island affected by these monster hurricanes. Drake was a big help to me while I was planning our day in St. Croix last year which was our first visit.

Yes he was for us too! Sent us down the beach by the cruise dock to eat at that surf shop......loved the tacos!!!! My heart gos out to everyone down in the islands that were hit by the hurricanes.

Yes, Drake was so helpful to me last year as well. It looks like we will be back in St Croix in November this year and I wanted to reach out to Drake for his advice. And maybe bring him certain supplies that he may be short of. He is so exceptionally kind to everyone on the Boards that I want to return his kindness now that he is in need. I hope that he is OK as I see that his town was hit especially hard.

Yes, Drake was so helpful to me last year as well. It looks like we will be back in St Croix in November this year and I wanted to reach out to Drake for his advice. And maybe bring him certain supplies that he may be short of. He is so exceptionally kind to everyone on the Boards that I want to return his kindness now that he is in need. I hope that he is OK as I see that his town was hit especially hard.

Was hoping to go back on my cruise at the end of October but all reports right now says St Croix is closed to ships.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

My Celebrity cruise in December has been re-routed from St. Maarten to St. Croix, as have most of the Celebrity ships. My sister lives in Puerto Rico and already has power back so hopefully St. Croix will be fixed up too.

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you, everyone, for all of your concern! My family and I are safe and sound, the house is still standing.

Most of our immediate needs are already met, but if anyone wants to send me a generator or solar set-up I'd be mighty grateful. :)

Thank you, everyone, for all of your concern! My family and I are safe and sound, the house is still standing.

Most of our immediate needs are already met, but if anyone wants to send me a generator or solar set-up I'd be mighty grateful. :)

Drake, So glad that you and your family is safe and sound. So sad about the damage down there. I wish I could help ya with a generator or solar set-up. What other kind of help do you all need down there? I know St. Thomas has gotten a lot of help. If you can think of anything email me at my screen name at aol dot com.

Good morning everybody, due to the outpouring of support I have received here I have created an Amazon wishlist of things we can use to rebuild our neighborhood. We will appreciate anything anyone would like to send. http://a.co/bDlkutR

If you'd rather not use Amazon my address is:

Darrin Drake

PO Box 1771 Frederiksted VI 00841

Thank you, everyone!