Belfast Traffic

How confident are you about driving on Left side of the road?

Coming back to Belfast from Antrim coast should be reasonably ok as you will be travelling against the flow, but Belfast Centre to the dock will be in the flow of rush hour traffic. Short distance tho'.

Really depends on your comfort with the driving (maybe in the rain as it is know to precipitate ocasionally :eek:)

Belfast traffic is fine (I live here). As long as you leave plenty of time to get back to your ship. You will most likely be docking at the North of the city so will avoid the congestion in the centre of the town. Driving to the Giants Causeway and North Coast is very easy - the roads are great and views are spectacular! If you want to fully enjoy the scenery, depending how many are in your party perhaps consider a tour or a private taxi. That way you can enjoy the scenery and see the landscapes!

Ok, thank you. My DH drove on the left side in Barbados chaos and did fine. How is the traffic to/from the Belfast City Airport? That’s where we’d be picking up the car.

We have a tour we like and may do. The reason we’d do a rental car would be to go to some GOT places DH wants to visit that aren’t on the tours.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums