Large group needs a few tips to plan ahead on diff in Royal C. and Holland/Princess

We are taking a group on first trip with Royal Caribbean and will be on Vision of Seas. The group is mid to senior adults, no kids, well traveled and mostly Princess and Holland cruises (anywhere from 3 cruises to 9 cruises) and will be in junior suites. To help us be a little prepared ahead can anyone give me a few tips or info on the diff we might find in Royal compared to Holland or Princess. We know to expect fewer activities on this size ship and that is ok........just other things you might know about related to this ship, this line or the junior suites. Thank you kindly!!

A JS is a very comfy space...lots of "walking around" space, and having a tub makes the bathroom a tad larger than standard baths.

You will probably find the pool deck to be noisier than you're used to, but if you go up a deck, you can mitigate any noise. I think the over-all experience will be pretty similar to what you're used to.

We have found the food in the MDR much better on Holland. If you cruise is offering either First Night Done Right or the BOGO deal for the first two nights, which would be in your online cruise planner, I would recommend it.

We really enjoy the ambiance of Royal’s ship. Usually an active group of cruisers and the activities continue well into the evening. We enjoy the music at Boleros and the occasional late night comedy shows.

Hope you all enjoy your Vision cruise.

Thanks......other comments also appreciated.....I had heard the junior suites have coffee makers which will be a plus over the cabins we usually get on holland and princess ......i had heard mixed reviews on food and that RC charges for more room service than H and P does.......anymore details like that is also helpful........this message board is so helpful