Seaside: who is Captain for Sept. 2018?

NMsunset

The Captain of the MSC Seaside right now (Aug 2018) is Captain Francesco Di Palma.

Captain Pierpaolo Scala is scheduled to return to Seaside in October 2018 (he tweeted this information a few months ago), but I'm sure that could change.

Captain Pier Paolo Scala posted last week on Instagram that he will leave MSC Seaview in a couple of days. Captain Scala did not indicate in his post where his new assignment is.

His post on Instagram about coming back to Seaside was from a few months ago, as he said goodbye to her to take the helm of Seaview. I'll try to find it and post it here for you.

Edited by max996

His Tweet about coming back to Seaside was from a few months ago, as he said goodbye to her to take the helm of Seaview. I'll try to find it and post it here for you.

The timeline would make sense. Leaving MSC Seaview now for vacation and return to MSC Seaside in October. Maybe we can get some insider news if this is true...?

Max-much appreciate intel on this...looking forward to finding out who will be onboard for Sept 1 Seaside

Thx

His post on Instagram about coming back to Seaside was from a few months ago, as he said goodbye to her to take the helm of Seaview. I'll try to find it and post it here for you.

Pierpaolo Scala will be back on Seaside after his break, he told me this via messenger on the book of Faces a short time ago! Marco Massa is currently on Seaview I believe.

Thanks for the confirmation sidari! Capt Massa is the greatest. We've sailed with him twice. I had heard that he's taking an MSC vessel on a World Cruise after Seaview. Not sure how accurate that is though. So he took Seaview from Capt Scala last week huh?

Yes, sad to say that Capt. Massa will soon be on the round-the-world cruise. He told my wife and I personally. It's 119-day cruise in July. And - he is the best captain we have ever had in 40 cruises!