"free" lunch in Todd English

Lanky Lad

Although I have been a Diamond CWC member for many years, I have not taken advantage of the "free" lunch.

I am on QM2 in July and was wondering what is offered.

Thanks in advance.

As someone who doesn't eat seafood the menu at Todd English always looks disappointing. Would they serve up a dish with the seafood removed?

A leading question: Having made the above comment I find the menus simply not inspiring and not worth the extra money. Am I wrong?

As someone who doesn't eat seafood the menu at Todd English always looks disappointing. Would they serve up a dish with the seafood removed?

A leading question: Having made the above comment I find the menus simply not inspiring and not worth the extra money. Am I wrong?

Food is a very subjective issue, I always have lunch at TE when on Mary with a few friends so the food isn't the reason for going. I find the food rich so would never have dinner there and if I remember correctly the only seafood dish offered was Peppered Atlantic Salmon which was excellent. Would it be worth the $20 or so extra, it sounds quite cheap to me but thankfully we aren't all the same or it would be very crowded there.

I am not a foodie. I like my food plain and simple. I must admit that nothing on this menu inspires me. That's a pity as I have just reached Diamond level and will be eligible for it on my next trip.