"Go Green" -Yeah, right

ToadOfToadHall

I got an email this morning from Cunard offering me the opportunity to "Go Green" for my upcoming voyage.

The email said "As part of our commitment to reducing our impact on the environment, we are able to offer you the opportunity to receive your pre-voyage information electronically".

So, if they are so committed to reducing their impact on the environment how come they don't show the same level of commitment when it comes to sending me at least one or two sales brochures in the post a week then ?

"commitment to reducing our impact on the environment", yeah, right.

green for companies is a way to save money. Noticed those cards in the bathrooms re. use of towels etc. have even been in hotels where they state they won't change your bed linen unless you ask:(

green for companies is a way to save money. Noticed those cards in the bathrooms re. use of towels etc. have even been in hotels where they state they won't change your bed linen unless you ask:(

Oh that is good. so you can use your towel over and over and over. I think that takes the scratchyness out of it. :eek:

Archived