Tours from Koper, Slovenia to Ljublijana or Lake bled

realnice46

Sorry to post this here but my roll call is not very active and neither is the port board.

what is anyone's experience with tour from Koper to Ljublijana or Lake Bled or both?

We are in port from 7-4 and I am worried if that's enough time to visit both or should I choose one? Also what experience with either Celebrity tours or private for this port.

Any suggestions greatly appreciated.

We did this last year on Azamara but booked tour DIY. When leaving the ship there is a stand where they offer tours to Lake Bled. Our tour guide took us to both and I believe there is adequate time. If only one choice, definitely choose Lake Bled.

Another couple joined us and we had a private tour for 4 person vs: a busload. Google is your friend for LB tours.

Sorry to post this here but my roll call is not very active and neither is the port board.

what is anyone's experience with tour from Koper to Ljublijana or Lake Bled or both?

We are in port from 7-4 and I am worried if that's enough time to visit both or should I choose one? Also what experience with either Celebrity tours or private for this port.

Any suggestions greatly appreciated.

We did a private tour that did both. Hard to say which you will like more. Lake Bled is very scenic. We loved it and if you are in to scenery, this would be your choice. On the other hand, Ljublijana is a great city and if you like the city more than the country, then that may be your choice. We were traveling in a group of four. My husband and I could have spent all of our time in Lake Bled and been very happy where as my sons girlfriend loves cities and she said she would have preferred all the time there. Personally, I loved getting to see both. You will have a wonderful time no matter which direction you go.

We went on a private tour, leavig around 9am. The guide drove our group of about 7 (i think) to Postonia the massive cave complex, then to Predjama castle, then to Old Town Ljubiana, where we did a little shopping and lunching. Then he returned us to the dock about 3pm. Plenty of time and a really lovely tour!