Prinsendam Port Everglades Sail-Away May 5, 2018

Boytjie

Is there an easy explanation on how to do a screen shot? They're so fun to see and save but have no clue how to do it. Thanks!

Depends on your computer. I do most of mine on my iPad where all you have to do is push the home button and the sleep/wake button at the same time.

Did she have a Canaletto

Sorry Roy, it was only 2013, but it is fading rapidly from my worn out memory. I can remember the Crows nest, the circular staircase in the fixed dining and Jacqui's suite but that is about all. Even the main dining area is a confused mixture of the Prinsendam, the Zaandam and the Ryndam.

Was hoping she would be late in leaving today.

She was late, original schedule was 16:15. Perhaps you mean even later:).

As someone said at least it was still light. In fact it was that gorgeous warm evening light, so good for photography (if you remember to set daylight white balance).

I'm usually on my Toshiba laptop

I am not sure about the I-pad, but I think that it has the advantage that all you need to do is press the button and it does the rest. I would think that this allows for several captures in rapid succession which some people manage to do.

On a laptop it depends on your operating system. I've no experience of Macs but on Windows you can usually get a screen shot by pressing the [PrtSc] key (Print screen). On original early computers this was meant to send a copy of the current screen to the printer. Since Windows it saves an image of the screen to the clipboard.

You then need to open a graphics program (or already have it open and task switch to it), paste from the clipboard and save as a file. If your graphics program lets you hold multiple images in memory then it is better to task switch back to the web cam straight away as the video keeps playing while you are messing about in the graphics editor. You run the risk of loosing all the images if you leave them in memory and your computer crashes before you have saved them though. This is a small riak if your computer is reliable.

If you can record the video then getting screen shots later (same process) is easier, as you can pause, rewind and replay the video. Bear in mind that there are copyright restrictions on the Webcam outputs (seetheir webpage). Grabbing a screen shot for your own use maybe OK, but reposting them in public is probably not OK.

Windows user here

You may be able to get an app (bit of software) that enables you to just press a button when you want the screen shot and it does the rest. Making the Windows experience as easy as a tablet. I have never looked for one as I am a low-level tecky type who also hates spending money.