Cosol tour

** Please post your recommendations ONLY in response to request...do not start a new thread. Thanks!
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 01:36 AM.
Milwaukee, WI
94 Posts
Joined Apr 2014
Hi! Currently planning a March 10th 2019 cruise and we are planning to go on the Cosol tour. Due to it being so early still and we have a group of 11, we’re still unsure who is going on this excursion and who is not.

My question is- how early did you book/how early do you think I need to book before it sells out?

Also, at time of booking, do you pay full amount or just a deposit and how much was the deposit?

Sorry for all the questions-if people are unsure and it is just a small deposit to book I was going to just book for everyone so it doesn’t sell out. Thanks for all the info guys-I realize I could just ask the tour company but didn’t want to bug them if I could find the answer here! Thanks again!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums
Fort Lauderdale
839 Posts
Joined Dec 2010
I am going in May.

There was no deposit. All funds are to be paid at the end of the tour per email instructions. The email was confirmation. Just 2 of us, so with 11 people I certainly would reach out early and ask any questions . . . Maybe they ask for a deposit with a group that size. It is not a bother to reach out to them, it is business. I booked 8 months in advance just to be safe. They have a 24 hour cancellation policy.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

Previous Cruises
11/24/2017 - 3 Night Norwegian Sky - First time NCL Black Friday Getaway (Great Stirrup Cay, Nassau)
05/05/2017 - 10 Night Celebrity Equinox - Wife's 35th Birthday Voyage (Grand Cayman, ABC Islands, Key West)
01/12/2017 - 4 Night RC Empress of the Seas - 35th Birthday Cruise (Key West, Nassau)
05/15/2016 - 7 Night RC Allure of the Seas - 5 Year Wedding Anniversary Cruise (Labadee, Falmouth, Cozumel)
07/19/2015 - 2 Night Bahamas Paradise Grand Celebration - Post Family Reunion Cruise (Grand Bahama Island)
01/14/2014 - 3 Night Celebrity Constellation - 32nd Birthday Cruise (Coco Cay, Nassau)
10/19/2013 - 2 Night Bahamas Celebration - Quick Pre Holiday Stretch Getaway Cruise (Grand Bahama Island)
01/11/2013 - 3 Night RC Majesty of the Seas - 31st Birthday Cruise (Coco Cay, Nassau)
07/05/2012 - 3 Night Carnival Sensation - Summer Getaway with Family Cruise (Nassau)
01/14/2012 - 5 Night Carnival Destiny - First Cruise 30th Birthday Celebration Cruise (Ocho Rios, Grand Cayman)
St. Lucia, West Indies
3,973 Posts
Joined Aug 2008
You're more than a year away. No need to book that early!! Around 6 months out, make your reservations. You'll likely get ine of the entire vans to your own party, which will be lovely.
He may or may not want a deposit on a group that size, if so, no biggie - it's returned if you can't make it, with more than 24 hour notice..
He'll give you all the info. Doesn't hurt to contact him now and give him a heads up...