Sail and Sign

tlw440

I am an avid scrapbooker, so I have all my sign and sail cards, as well as my husbands cards, in scrapbooks =) Along with a bunch of other stuff that I save when we are cruising... Heck, I still have our debarkation tags with the zone numbers on them.

I have all of mine - in order of sail date - in a business card holder that I can flip through. Kinda like a scrap book - it brings back fond memories to look through them all once in a while. :D

We probably have all of the ones for DH too - but they are certainly not all in one place. :eek: LOL....just the other day I found his for the Splendor (2008) in the night stand drawer!! ;) :cool:

I probably shouldn't say this........I still have my PAPER sign and sail from 1984...Mardi Gras!! :eek: Yep, a few cruises ago......I will have my Milestone cruise in November 2012 on the Breeze TA ;)

I am an avid scrapbooker, so I have all my sign and sail cards, as well as my husbands cards, in scrapbooks =) Along with a bunch of other stuff that I save when we are cruising... Heck, I still have our debarkation tags with the zone numbers on them.

Thank goodness I'm not the only one!

I save luggage tags, airline boarding passes, napkins, all paperwork, etc. and put them in our scrapbook. Upon meeting our room steward, we ask for three Fun Times every night-one for DH, one for me, and one that immediately goes into a folder as to be unblemished for the scrapbook.

I do the same. :)

I have all of mine as well. I put them in the photo albums of our cruise, but I might take one of each cruise out and make a magnet. Love the Idea! My sister-in-law started giving me magnets as souvenirs and got me hooked.

Thank goodness I'm not the only one!

I save luggage tags, airline boarding passes, napkins, all paperwork, etc. and put them in our scrapbook. Upon meeting our room steward, we ask for three Fun Times every night-one for DH, one for me, and one that immediately goes into a folder as to be unblemished for the scrapbook.

YAY!! I do that too! My husband thinks I'm crazy, but oh well. I am so glad I'm not the only one =)

Me too! I'm a scrapbooker and they go in the scrapbook for that cruise!!! But I may take one and do a magnet!!

Archived