Beverage Package

The Beverage Package on cruises leaving from Galveston can't be used until the 2nd day. Are you charged for all cruise days, or just the days you can use it (i.e. on a 4 day cruise, are you charged for 4 days or 3 days)?

The Beverage Package on cruises leaving from Galveston can't be used until the 2nd day. Are you charged for all cruise days, or just the days you can use it (i.e. on a 4 day cruise, are you charged for 4 days or 3 days)?

By "The Beverage Package," I am assuming that you mean Cheers! (the alcohol package). You are correct, it doesn't work for the first day, and they do not charge you for that day. So, if you have a 4 day cruise, you pay for the three in which you can use the package. All drinks on the first day are pay as you go.

They are delivered on the second day as well out of Galveston.

That is of course unless you bring your bottle of Jack Daniels Wine....if you get my meaning :-)

Oohhh, there's an idea ;)

What about in room liquor purchases? Are they delivered on the first day or second?

No sure about Texas departures, but NYC departures soda or juice 4- 6 packs, the beer cooler package, and wine/champagne bottles pre-order to the cabin can arrive then. BUT if you pick a delivery time that the ship is still scheduled to be in NYC waters the state's & city's sales tax is added to the order (not completely sure about hard liquor).

No sure about Texas departures, but NYC departures soda or juice 4- 6 packs, the beer cooler package, and wine/champagne bottles pre-order to the cabin can arrive then. BUT if you pick a delivery time that the ship is still scheduled to be in NYC waters the state's & city's sales tax is added to the order (not completely sure about hard liquor).

You are right. NYC state and city sales tax are applied on hard liquor and other alcoholic drinks ordered from the bar while in NY waters.

Sent from my iPad using Forums